A meticulously crafted itinerary which includes a dash of royalty, palaces, forts, sand dunes, wildlife and cultural excursions will bring out the best of the India's royal traditions, art and vibrant culture. A journey spanning over 8 days and 7 nights in the magnificence of Asia's most luxurious train brings out an amazing concoction of the myriad hues of this vast and diverse land. Adding to the royal experience is the delectable cuisines, impeccable hospitality and guided off-train excursions bringing out the best of the splendors of the incredible India.
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station
Arrival Station & Timing - Mumbai - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train's departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey's travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
Notes: All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please: (CLICK HERE)
Arrive in the morning at railway station for your check in formalities and to board the Maharajas' Express at Delhi. A royal welcome in traditional Indian style will greet you at the station, sip on your welcome drink even as formalities are completed.
The train will depart for Agra. Relax and recuperate in the plush coupes of the train.
Pay a visit to the splendid Agra Fort. The glory of the Mughal architecture is listed as a UNESCO World heritage Site.
Brunch and dinner on board. Overnight stay in the train.
Deboard the luxury train and pay an early morning visit to Taj Mahal, a jewel of Mughal architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After spending precious moments with the white-marble epitome of love, move to an exclusive venue for a lavish breakfast.
Later board the train as it proceeds to Sawai Madhopur. After lunch at one of the lavish restaurants onboard, proceed for exciting safari in the Ranthambore National Park.
Dinner onboard as the train proceeds to Jaipur.
Start the day with lavish breakfast aboard. Later disembark to visit the Amber Fort of Jaipur.
Return to train for a sumptuous lunch. In the evening, you will be taken to an exclusive venue for dinner. Overnight stay aboard as train proceeds to Bikaner.
Early morning on the 4th day, you will arrive in the deserted kingdom of Bikaner.
Afterwards take a tour to the majestic Junagarh Fort.
An exclusive bar-be-cue is planned for evening on the golden sand dunes.
Dinner and overnight stay aboard the train.
After an unhurried breakfast, enjoy the comforts of the leading luxury train. Have lunch on board.
Post-lunch expedition to Mehrangarh Fort and Old Clock Tower Market.
Dinner at an exclusive venue.
Post dinner, return to the train for overnight stay. Train proceeds to Udaipur.
On the 6th day of the sojourn, you will arrive in the city of lakes - Udaipur. Start the day with breakfast aboard.
Later, proceed for a boat ride on Lake Pichola and visit to City Palace.
Lunch at an exclusive venue.
Return to the train for leisurely evening. Dinner and overnight stay onboard the train.
Today your opulent ride onboard one of the most luxurious trains in the world comes to an end.
Bid adieu to the Indian Splendor itinerary onboard the Maharajas Express on the seventh day of your luxury train tour.
* Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
* Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
* Guests who wish to indulge in these optional experiences, may stay back and join the main group later.
* Treasures of India and Gems of India are two itineraries for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12%* of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after availing off board services at Jaipur.
* For some other essential travel information and guideline visit General Information page
|October 2019||Sunday 6th|
|November 2019||Sunday 3rd|
|December 2019||Sunday 1st|
|December 2019||Sunday 29th|
|January 2020||Sunday 26th|
|February 2020||Sunday 23rd|
|March 2020||Sunday 22nd|
|October 2020||Sunday 18th|
|November 2020||Sunday 15th|
|December 2020||Sunday 13th|
|January 2021||Sunday 10th|
|February 2021||Sunday 7th|
|March 2021||Sunday 7th|
|April 2021||Sunday 4th|
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 5,980.00||USD 4,510.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 9,460.00||USD 8,520.00|
|Suite||USD 13,800.00||USD 13,800.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 23,700.00||USD 23,700.00|
* All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
* The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra
* All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey
* Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
* For more information visit Terms & Conditions Page