Treasures of India is a 3 nights and 4 days whirlwind tour across the famed Golden Triangle tour circuit of India. From the colorful bazaars and majestic forts of Rajasthan, to catching the glimpse of tigers prowling in the wild in Ranthambore National Park.
Maharajas Express Treasures of India itinerary include visits to no less than 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites along with insider experiences and shopping detours in Agra and Jaipur..
* Book 2N/3D package instead of 03N & 04D package and get 12%* off on published tariff of 03N & 04D package.
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Station, Delhi
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station
Arrival Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train's departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey's travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
Notes: All Foreign Nationals are required to obtain Tourist VISA to visit India. For details please: (CLICK HERE)
Assemble at Safdarjung Railway Station to begin your Treasures of India tour aboard Maharajas' Express train.
Soon after a traditional Indian welcome, complete your registration formalities and get ushered to your cabins.
Savor your delicious brunch onboard.
Upon arrival in the city of love, Agra, disembark. Pay a visit to the UNESCO heritage Site, the magnificent fortress of the Mughals, Agra Fort.
Dinner and overnight stay on board the train.
Start the day with a healthy meal at a private setting. Proceed to marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World listed as a UNESCO World heritage site. The icon of love is an ethereal white-marble monument that spells of the grandeur of Indian architecture.
Upon arrival, proceed to the Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy a thrilling safari at the national park reputed for its healthy population of Royal Bengal tigers and other varieties of wildlife.
After an exciting time, return to Maharajas' Express.
Treat your taste buds with lip-smacking dinner as you leave for Jaipur.
Savor a delightful breakfast onboard. Later, proceed for a tour of the royal city of Jaipur.
Proceed to visit to the outstanding Amer Fort, named among the hill forts of Rajasthan listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The marvelous specimen of Rajputana grandeur is outstanding experience for all your senses.
Return to the train for a delicious onboard at one of the luxury restaurants. Rest of the day is at your own leisure. Enjoy the comforts of the luxury train.
Dinner at an exclusive venue, enjoying the Rajputana hospitality.
Overnight stay aboard Maharajas' Express.
Today you will bid adieu to the Treasures of India tour on board Maharajas' Express train.
Post breakfast, disembark the train to proceed on your onwards journey.
* Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
* Please contact your Guest Relations Executive for further details, prices and bookings of optional activities.
* Guests who wish to indulge in these optional experiences, may stay back and join the main group later.
* Treasures of India and Gems of India are two itineraries for 3N/4D package, the cost for both the itineraries may be reduced by 12%* of the published tariff, if guest is availing 2N/3D package and can deboard at Jaipur after availing off board services at Jaipur.
* For some other essential travel information and guideline visit General Information page
|October 2019||Sunday 20th|
|November 2019||Sunday 17th|
|December 2019||Sunday 15th|
|January 2020||Sunday 12th|
|February 2020||Sunday 9th|
|March 2020||Sunday 8th|
|October 2020||Sunday 4th|
|November 2020||Sunday 1st|
|November 2020||Sunday 29nd|
|December 2020||Sunday 27th|
|January 2021||Sunday 24th|
|February 2021||Sunday 21th|
|March 2021||Sunday 21th|
|Deluxe Cabins||USD 3,850.00||USD 2,910.00|
|Junior Suite||USD 4,950.00||USD 4,460.00|
|Suite||USD 7,600.00||USD 7,600.00|
|Presidential Suite||USD 12,900.00||USD 12,900.00|
* All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
* The above cost is exclusive of 5% GST that will be charged extra
* All Optional Tours are on chargeable basis and are subject to availability. Details and pricing will be made available on board during the journey
* Please note all bookings confirmed are non-transferable and will invite a cancellation charge as applicable.
* For more information visit Terms & Conditions Page